Exhausted, overwhelmed, unable to keep up?
If so, you are practicing in the rapidly evolving field of medical genetics – and you may also be a CCMG Board member, Committee Chair, Committee member or one of our capable management staff.
We are busy, folks! In the last several months, the CCMG has been:
- new Committee members as of the January 1st, turnover
- a completely new 2-day examination for our laboratory trainees that includes OSLEs (Objective Structured Laboratory Examinations)
- a permanent advisory committee to oversee examination processes
- a new CCMG award (more details to come)
- new CCMG guidelines for prenatal microarray testing