The 27th Annual Symposium
New Developments in Prenatal Diagnosis and Medical Genetics Wednesday May 15, 2019
Sadowski Auditorium, Mount Sinai Hospital
600 University Ave.
Course Director: Dr. David Chitayat
To view program details, click here
If you wish to register for the program, click here
Download Program/Registration Form
What course participants said about the 2018 Symposium:
- "Excellent and relevant topics / fantastic speakers. Best symposium yet!!"
- "Excellent discussion between presenters & audience"
- "The content was interesting and clinically relevant"
- "Very engaged speakers with ample time and willingness for questions and discussion"
- "Excellent series of speakers and relevant and timely topics"
Plan to join us in Toronto for the 27th Annual Symposium New Developments in Prenatal Diagnosis & Medical Genetics